We are your #1 Source For Hydraulic & Pneumatic Hoses.
Hydraulic hoses withstand high pressures in a wide range of applications. Whether its heavy equipment, everyday construction, or mining machinery, our hoses are built to perform in tough environments.
We are able to support a wide range of industries including:
We can also make dewatering and suction hose assemblies as well
Tell us what you need as our team with over 35 years experience is ready to provide pricing and availability for custom hose assemblies.
We are a Warranty & Repair Centre for a Wide Variety of Tool Manufacturers
We are your power tool sales and service centre, offering warranty repair using quality replacement parts or complete product replacement. We are authorized to do warranty repairs of Black and Decker, Dewalt, Porter Cable, Milwaukee and Makita.
We can also do repairs on most other power tools that are out of warranty.
Besides power tool repair, we also do warranty replacement and repair for Gray hand tools.
Contact us anytime or inquire about specific parts and brands that we service.
Our service offerings include:
- Fire suppression inspection and full service installations Mobile Service
- Fire extinguisher service and inspection on site
- Certified MSA C.A.R.E FACILITY
- Flow testing of SCBA units can be done on site
- Perform visual inspections on SBCA cylinders
- Hydrostatic testing of SCBA cylinders
- Refilling of SBCA air cylinders
- Air testing of breathing air
- Sales & Service of Air System Breathing Compressors
- MSA R.I.T.E Facility
- MSA GAS Monitor sales and service
- Calibration of gas monitors Fixed and hand held
- Fixed Gas Monitor installation
- MSA Warranty Service Center.
- Sales and Service Full Fighters Equipment.
- Selling of Firefighting Equipment (Click here for more information)
Harness Inspections/Fit Testing
Your employee’s safety is important .We have certified personnel to carryout inspections on your harnesses and lanyards to ensure compliance with current standards. All inspections include inspection certificates.
We also have staff to perform fit testing to ensure your employees have the correct respirator gear so that they have proper ventilation when working around chemicals or hazardous materials. We have an extensive inventory of respirator gear to support the testing process.
Fit test certifications are also provided.